The Olympian Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Olympian Alliance

An alliance within the online game, Ikariam (Eta). www.ikariam.com

HomeOlyChatGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Glory To The Olympians!!!
Navigation
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Hello to all, been long time
Olympian Trainee's Post Here to Acknowledge and Agree to the Rules - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 11:24 pm by sadmax32

» Olympian Trainee's Post Here to Acknowledge and Agree to the Rules
Olympian Trainee's Post Here to Acknowledge and Agree to the Rules - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 7:05 pm by gunjak

» The Olympian Alliance Rules
Olympian Trainee's Post Here to Acknowledge and Agree to the Rules - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 11:10 pm by Lord Baron

» Academy Rules and Guidelines
Olympian Trainee's Post Here to Acknowledge and Agree to the Rules - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 10:56 pm by Lord Baron

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Olympian Trainee's Post Here to Acknowledge and Agree to the Rules

Go down 
+33
demolay
China Spring
Natanraja
Gethsah
kdarnell
rouge assassin
King Merlin
Lios
hehe.hehe
crystalineadvis
konan
stthomas4
dhuszar159
Porantim
moondance
Kazko
Tinman
youngblood
Pikaia
shadowkid415
C B
xtian
Largehead50
Saviour
davidmackinnon
Hunter710428
nightwing2120
yoskaniny
letherial
Metallikats
cheese6966
Verun
bigh0rse
37 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lios
Servant
Servant

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-05-17

Olympian Trainee's Post Here to Acknowledge and Agree to the Rules - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Olympian Trainee's Post Here to Acknowledge and Agree to the Rules   Olympian Trainee's Post Here to Acknowledge and Agree to the Rules - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 9:28 am

I have read and agree to the rules.
Back to top Go down
King Merlin
Servant
Servant

Registration date : 2009-05-20

Olympian Trainee's Post Here to Acknowledge and Agree to the Rules - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Olympian Trainee's Post Here to Acknowledge and Agree to the Rules   Olympian Trainee's Post Here to Acknowledge and Agree to the Rules - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 10:58 pm

i have read the rules and agree
Back to top Go down
rouge assassin
Servant
Servant

Registration date : 2009-05-21

PostSubject: Re: Olympian Trainee's Post Here to Acknowledge and Agree to the Rules   Olympian Trainee's Post Here to Acknowledge and Agree to the Rules - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 5:22 pm

I have read both of the rules and i agree to both.
Back to top Go down
kdarnell
Servant
Servant

Registration date : 2009-06-01

PostSubject: Rules   Olympian Trainee's Post Here to Acknowledge and Agree to the Rules - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 10:20 pm

I have read and I agree to the rules.
Back to top Go down
Gethsah
Servant
Servant

Registration date : 2009-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Olympian Trainee's Post Here to Acknowledge and Agree to the Rules   Olympian Trainee's Post Here to Acknowledge and Agree to the Rules - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 9:32 pm

Read and agreed
Back to top Go down
Natanraja
Servant
Servant

Registration date : 2009-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Olympian Trainee's Post Here to Acknowledge and Agree to the Rules   Olympian Trainee's Post Here to Acknowledge and Agree to the Rules - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 6:24 pm

I have read and agree to the rules of the alliance,
Salve
Back to top Go down
China Spring
Servant
Servant

Registration date : 2009-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Olympian Trainee's Post Here to Acknowledge and Agree to the Rules   Olympian Trainee's Post Here to Acknowledge and Agree to the Rules - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 7:14 pm

study
I have read the rules and I am in agreement with the rules and requirements. I have also copied them and have put them into a file for easier access.
I am stating here and now, I do play the game, but I am not a true gamer. I am unfamiliar with forum's as such, and I am most assuredly learning from the ground up.
I am not a child, I am well over 21, and do understand the basic concepts of strategic games.
Thank you for your admittance
. scratch
China

flower

Back to top Go down
dhuszar159
Servant
Servant

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: Olympian Trainee's Post Here to Acknowledge and Agree to the Rules   Olympian Trainee's Post Here to Acknowledge and Agree to the Rules - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 12:33 pm

bigh0rse wrote:
Members of the Olympian Academy, please post here once you have read the rules for both the Olympians, and the Olympian Academy. By posting in this thread, you are certifying that you have read the rules, understand them, and agree to follow them.

i hav e read and agree to the rules
Back to top Go down
demolay
Servant
Servant

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Olympian Trainee's Post Here to Acknowledge and Agree to the Rules   Olympian Trainee's Post Here to Acknowledge and Agree to the Rules - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 8:26 pm

bigh0rse wrote:
Members of the Olympian Academy, please post here once you have read the rules for both the Olympians, and the Olympian Academy. By posting in this thread, you are certifying that you have read the rules, understand them, and agree to follow them.

Olympian Trainee's Post Here to Acknowledge and Agree to the Rules - Page 2 Icon_study I suppose
Back to top Go down
jlou
Servant
Servant

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-10-20

PostSubject: Re: Olympian Trainee's Post Here to Acknowledge and Agree to the Rules   Olympian Trainee's Post Here to Acknowledge and Agree to the Rules - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 7:36 pm

I have read (finally) and agree to the rules.
Back to top Go down
Graekos
Servant
Servant

Registration date : 2010-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Olympian Trainee's Post Here to Acknowledge and Agree to the Rules   Olympian Trainee's Post Here to Acknowledge and Agree to the Rules - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 1:30 pm

Read and agree
Back to top Go down
Imperator
Servant
Servant
Imperator

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2010-03-13

PostSubject: rules   Olympian Trainee's Post Here to Acknowledge and Agree to the Rules - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 2:13 pm

I have read, and I agree to the rules.
Back to top Go down
gunjak
Servant
Servant

Registration date : 2010-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Olympian Trainee's Post Here to Acknowledge and Agree to the Rules   Olympian Trainee's Post Here to Acknowledge and Agree to the Rules - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 7:05 pm

Read and agree
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Olympian Trainee's Post Here to Acknowledge and Agree to the Rules   Olympian Trainee's Post Here to Acknowledge and Agree to the Rules - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Olympian Trainee's Post Here to Acknowledge and Agree to the Rules
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2